6 replies to this topic

#1 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:31 AM

You now have the ability to save your data as a csv file and the ability to print in Want List and My Collection. You can save and print all your groups at once or individually.

Posted Image

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

#2 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

You now have the ability to save your data as a csv file and the ability to print in Want List and My Collection. You can save and print all your groups at once or individually.

Posted Image

Very,Very Sexy! Have tested this by printing MC set, and importing into Microsoft Excel. :)

Now when the "import a csv" is completed, I will be overwhelmed! ;)

#3 Alfonz24

Alfonz24

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Collection:I collected in my childhood from 1971 to 1985. I collected mainly baseball and football with a smattering of basketball in the late 70s.

I am currently collecting the 1956 Topps sets of Baseball and Football.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

Posted Image

The print feature is very nice. Is there anyway to get the cost column to also print out?

#4 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

The print feature is very nice. Is there anyway to get the cost column to also print out?

You have touched on a very sensitive area and what makes this site is the up to the minute values on cards. So being able to let some one download or print out all of our latest values would make it too easy for some one or a competitor to get all of our hard work in minutes.

VCP
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#5 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

You have touched on a very sensitive area and what makes this site is the up to the minute values on cards. So being able to let some one download or print out all of our latest values would make it too easy for some one or a competitor to get all of our hard work in minutes.

VCP

Bobby,

I think what is being requested is to provide the cost column in the printed and CSV output. This is not provided today, but is data we might have already entered into each record. I agree providing current or historical values could potentially compromise the site.

Cheers,
Michael

#6 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

Bobby,

I think what is being requested is to provide the cost column in the printed and CSV output. This is not provided today, but is data we might have already entered into each record. I agree providing current or historical values could potentially compromise the site.

Cheers,
Michael

Sorry, I thought he wanted the current market values. Not a problem we will add the card "Cost" to the print and download feature. Just give us a couple of days as we are currently working on some other requests but it should be implemented shortly.

Bobby
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#7 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

"Cost" values can now be printed and saved. Enjoy!

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users