#1 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:30 AM

Carlos,

When editing a card in a group of my collection or want list, I have been dealing with an annoying problem. If I make any change to the card in a group, and select the "Update" key, the refresh returns me all the way back to the "Viewing All Groups in collection" or "Viewing All Groups in list" page, instead of returning me back into the list of the group I was making the update. I am required to browse back into the group using the view cards selection, change the show cards back to 100 (which should be the default instead of 25), and then search for my next entry in the group to update.

If I delete a card in a group, the refresh returns me back into the group I was editing for both my collection and want list.

Let me know if you would like any screen shots of the problem.

Thanks,
Michael

#2 nmarnell

nmarnell

• Limited Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

Carlos,

When editing a card in a group of my collection or want list, I have been dealing with an annoying problem. If I make any change to the card in a group, and select the "Update" key, the refresh returns me all the way back to the "Viewing All Groups in collection" or "Viewing All Groups in list" page, instead of returning me back into the list of the group I was making the update. I am required to browse back into the group using the view cards selection, change the show cards back to 100 (which should be the default instead of 25), and then search for my next entry in the group to update.

If I delete a card in a group, the refresh returns me back into the group I was editing for both my collection and want list.

Let me know if you would like any screen shots of the problem.

Thanks,
Michael

I agree...that is very aggravating. Nick

#3 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for reporting the issue. It will be fixed shortly.

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

#4 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

Alright fellas, your wishes have been granted B)

When editing cards in WL or MC it takes you right back to where you were. And your sort limit setting will be remembered.

Enjoy!

Carlos Cespedes
VintageCardPrices.com

#5 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:36 AM

Alright fellas, your wishes have been granted B)

When editing cards in WL or MC it takes you right back to where you were. And your sort limit setting will be remembered.

Enjoy!

Carlos,

This is not working correctly. When I change a field (price or grade) in a MC or WL item, and select update, the screen refresh returns me to Page 1 of the MC or WL, and not the location I was working. I just finished updating 300 cards in a WL, and had to select the "Page Back" on my browser immediately after selecting update on the card. This manual process returns me correctly back to the page/location I was working. :angry: The update should return back to the location of the MC or WL I was working.

Furthermore, this process of updating is not an effective method of updating an MC or WL list. If we have a large group of cards to update, having to update the grade of each and every card, one at a time from a PSA 9 to PSA 10, is very time consuming. Could you not display the entire list of cards, and have radio buttons, or a pull-down pick list for us to update in a group vs. one at a time?

Thanks,
Michael

TGF Sports

#6 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hi Michael,

We'll look into why it's not taking you back to the correct page and have it fixed.

Also, we will be implementing an "edit multiple entries" feature for WL and MC in the near future.

As always, thank you for your valuable input B)

Carlos Cespedes
VintageCardPrices.com

#7 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:44 AM

Hi Michael,

We'll look into why it's not taking you back to the correct page and have it fixed.

Also, we will be implementing an "edit multiple entries" feature for WL and MC in the near future.

As always, thank you for your valuable input B)

Carlos,

This issue has still not been fixed. Any update to a WL or MC set returns the screen to page 1 of the updated set. It would be preferable to remain in the current set, and on the current page of the set. I.e., Previous Page.

In addition, I used the "add multiple entries" feature to add 50 cards I recently purchased for my "1978 Topps Baseball" MC set. The problems encountered:

1) Required to remove the global value to "Add" every card to my set. This did not initiate until I "clicked" elsewhere on the page, took ages to complete, froze my browser, and used many of the resources of my system.

2) Required to remove the global value of a "New Sales Alert" for every card to my set. Ditto item #1 problem.

3) Did not provide a notes area so I could add the card serial number to the entry.

A feature I did see as a benefit: I had checked a card and provided the cost, grader, and grade to the card below the number checked. The system would not complete the "Add" until all checked items had prices.

Cheers,
Michael

TGF Sports

#8 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

Hi Michael,

Any update to a WL or MC set returns the screen to page 1 of the updated set. It would be preferable to remain in the current set, and on the current page of the set. I.e., Previous Page.

This issue has been fixed.

The bigger the number of cards you add to your collection, the more resources it will require.

Thanks.

Carlos Cespedes
VintageCardPrices.com

#9 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

Hi Michael,

This issue has been fixed.

The bigger the number of cards you add to your collection, the more resources it will require.

Thanks.

Carlos,

Thanks for the quick fix. It is much better to return to the previous page, than page 1 of the updated WL/MC list.

Cheers,
Michael

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users