3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

We have implemented a new feature that takes the last 5 sales or less of a card and gives you an average price at the top of the auction listings. Hope this helps all those people taking out a calculator to do their own averaging, it is in a green bold type. This will be in place until the graph system is finalized and will be included. Eventually in "My Collection",you will have the option to choose 1. Average Price or 2. Latest Price to be set.

The Want list email alerts have been improved to include more information as requested by some members. Now it gives year, set, players name and card number.

Again we are moving forward all the time making the site better for everyone. The National is just around the corner and we have a lot of things we are trying to get in place for that show. Any suggestions our ideas is now the time to tell us.

TEAM VCP
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#2 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:01 PM

We have implemented a new feature that takes the last 5 sales or less of a card and gives you an average price at the top of the auction listings. Hope this helps all those people taking out a calculator to do their own averaging, it is in a green bold type. This will be in place until the graph system is finalized and will be included. Eventually you will have the option for your "My Collection" to have the average price or latest price to be set.

The Want list email alert have been fixed to include more information as requested by some members. Now it gives year, set, players name and card number.

Again we are moving forward all the time making the site better for everyone. The National is just around the corner and we have a lot of things we are trying to get in place for that show. Any suggestions our ideas is now the time to tell us.

TEAM VCP

Great job guys! Received my first WL email alert, and it provides the exact information I was seeking.

Let us know when we can set the "average price" as a default to the MC group. I am sure this will help ease some of the financial pain we are currently experience with the value of our sets!

Kind regards,
MichaelG (TGF Sports)

#3 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:01 PM

We have implemented a new feature that takes the last 5 sales or less of a card and gives you an average price at the top of the auction listings. Hope this helps all those people taking out a calculator to do their own averaging, it is in a green bold type. This will be in place until the graph system is finalized and will be included. Eventually you will have the option for your "My Collection" to have the average price or latest price to be set.

The Want list email alert have been fixed to include more information as requested by some members. Now it gives year, set, players name and card number.

TEAM VCP

Great job guys! Received my first WL email alert, and it provides the exact information I was seeking.

Let us know when we can set the "average price" as a default to the MC group. I am sure this will help ease some of the financial pain we are currently experience with the value of our sets!

Kind regards,
MichaelG (TGF Sports)

#4 Bishopryan

Bishopryan

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

Wonderful addition. I can't wait to be able to make this my default setting. Keep up the good work.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)