• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimm1341

jimm1341

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:39 AM

I'm new to this site, so forgive me if this request was already addressed. It would be very beneficial to have a maximum grade option when setting up your want lists (in addition to the minimum grade already existing).

For example, I try to find lower graded examples of some tough pre-war issues...which I would never be able to afford in a higher grade. Each day, I get way too many new auction emails for auctions that are already out of my range. Seeing only lower graded cards would be a great filter for me.

Thanks.

Jimmy

#2 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our web site and thanks for your valuable input. You have a great point and this is something that will be implemented in the very near future.

Thanks again!

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

#3 jimm1341

jimm1341

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

Sounds great, thanks!

#4 hallmark

hallmark

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:14 PM

Sounds great, thanks!

My first day and this was my first thought as well.

Specifically, when you are adding a card to the wantlist, the PSA dropdown (for example) could be two pronged - minimum grade and maximum grade. One of the options in each dropdown could be "no minimum" or "no maximum". This would really be a very helpful tool.

On a possibly related note...
Currently, I'm entering every card on my wantlist with the maximum (best possible) grade and I'm seeing auctions for that card in basically every grade. If I'm looking for a PSA 8, I don't want to see auctions for a PSA 2. Once the grade range is setup, could there be a way to tie that info to the live auctions that we're seeing?

Fantastic site, by the way! I've been on for a couple of hours and I'm having a blast.

~Dallas

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)