• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 smtjoy

smtjoy

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

Hello I just wanted to add something that would be nice to have, it would be your market report but to be able to do it by player or set. I like to see whats up and down but it would be a lot more useful if I could sort it by say Roberto Clemente cards or 1947-66 Exhibits.

Great site, keep it up!

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:43 PM

Hello I just wanted to add something that would be nice to have, it would be your market report but to be able to do it by player or set. I like to see whats up and down but it would be a lot more useful if I could sort it by say Roberto Clemente cards or 1947-66 Exhibits.

Great site, keep it up!

We are going to be adding more to the AMR in the future. Right now it is broken down by sports and we will have it even further by era's. Doing it the way you suggested would really not be possible because it would have to generate the reports on the fly and takes processing power away from the site. Now all these types or reports we generate run in the middle of the night when traffic is slower. We have a huge list of new things for the site that we are working on and trying to get most if not all implemented by the end of this year. If you have been a member for awhile now you should realize we are always updating and adding function for the members.

Thanks for the idea and maybe one day we can do something of this nature.

Bobby
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#3 smtjoy

smtjoy

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

We are going to be adding more to the AMR in the future. Right now it is broken down by sports and we will have it even further by era's. Doing it the way you suggested would really not be possible because it would have to generate the reports on the fly and takes processing power away from the site. Now all these types or reports we generate run in the middle of the night when traffic is slower. We have a huge list of new things for the site that we are working on and trying to get most if not all implemented by the end of this year. If you have been a member for awhile now you should realize we are always updating and adding function for the members.

Thanks for the idea and maybe one day we can do something of this nature.

Bobby

Thanks for the reply, understand you can't do everything, haha. I just wanted to put it out there as something that would be nice to see. You all have done a super job of adding a number of great things to the site since I have joined and looking forward to more in the future.

Thanks
Scott

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users