• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Griffins

Griffins

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Set collector-T200, Cracker Jacks, '06 Fan Craze, T218, T118, Sport Kings, '41 Goudey and Playball, '48 Leaf, '58 Bell Brand, '58 Hires Test, pre '59 unopened packs, uncut sheets and panels. Probably other stuff too.

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:13 PM

Just got my first hit on my wantlist, and it was listed in a way that I wouldn't have seen it in my normal searches. Just wanted to say thanks to Bobby and Carlos for their tireless efforts here.

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:52 PM

Just got my first hit on my wantlist, and it was listed in a way that I wouldn't have seen it in my normal searches.

That is what happens when we verify every listing because people do list cards incorrectly some times. This feature is something everyone should be using and it is free to everyone. With in the next week I believe you are going to be able to add whole sets to your "Want List" from the set profile page. As well as add whole sets to your "My Collection". We are making things easier for everyone even though it already is very user friendly at the moment. We are striving to make the site better all the time. Lots of plans for the future and you will see.
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#3 BcD

BcD

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:36 PM

That is what happens when we verify every listing because people do list cards incorrectly some times. This feature is something everyone should be using and it is free to everyone. With in the next week I believe you are going to be able to add whole sets to your "Want List" from the set profile page. As well as add whole sets to your "My Collection". We are making things easier for everyone even though it already is very user friendly at the moment. We are striving to make the site better all the time. Lots of plans for the future and you will see.

I'll be all over it soon! :)

:D

Attached Files

#4 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:01 PM

Just got my first hit on my wantlist, and it was listed in a way that I wouldn't have seen it in my normal searches. Just wanted to say thanks to Bobby and Carlos for their tireless efforts here.

Thanks Griffins, that's GREAT to hear.

BTW, your photography is awesome :)

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users