1 reply to this topic

#1 onegaucho

onegaucho

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:1950 Bowman

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

Please tell me that I wasn't able to get in earlier today due to my own issues with whatever it may be (ie my laptop, my internet connection) etc. I tried several times earlier today and received a "this website is down" notice. Saw some cards I was interested in but ended up not bidding due to the inability to check past prices. A heads up beforehand if site maintenance was in fact performed would've been nice.
Collecting: Anything related to 1950 Bowman

#2 Carlos

Carlos

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:20 PM

It's not on your end, we had to reassign our IP. Some people never noticed anything if their ISP's dns propagated quick enough, but for some they saw a funky page. We had to do this ASAP and we regret that we couldn't send a heads up email.

Please tell me that I wasn't able to get in earlier today due to my own issues with whatever it may be (ie my laptop, my internet connection) etc. I tried several times earlier today and received a "this website is down" notice. Saw some cards I was interested in but ended up not bidding due to the inability to check past prices. A heads up beforehand if site maintenance was in fact performed would've been nice.

Carlos Cespedes
Online Sports Card Price Guide
VintageCardPrices.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users