1 reply to this topic

#1 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

We are now going to expand our coverage of the T206 back subsets by adding the following Factory 42, AB Frame, AB no Frame, EPDG, Old Mill, Polar Bear, Soveriegn and Tolstoi. This should cover the whole gamut and from this day forward they will be divided accordingly. In about 6 weeks we will start moving the results for these backs from the T206 common section to the proper area, we have to wait for the auctions currently pending to expire and finalize.

This should cover the entire T206 set with all the back combinations. If I am making an error please tell me.

Aloha,

Bobby
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

We are now going to expand our coverage of the T206 back subsets by adding the following Factory 42, AB Frame, AB no Frame, EPDG, Old Mill, Polar Bear, Soveriegn and Tolstoi. This should cover the whole gamut and from this day forward they will be divided accordingly. In about 6 weeks we will start moving the results for these backs from the T206 common section to the proper area, we have to wait for the auctions currently pending to expire and finalize.

This should cover the entire T206 set with all the back combinations. If I am making an error please tell me.

Aloha,

Bobby

Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

Reply to this topic

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)