2 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

We now have the 90's sets in the system and processing them into the site from eBay. We have to catch up and there are a lot to add. We will only be covering the sets that were originally posted in another forum topic. Any additional sets that are added will be by member request only.
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#2 vtfb31

vtfb31

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:51 AM

We now have the 90's sets in the system and processing them into the site from eBay. We have to catch up and there are a lot to add. We will only be covering the sets that were originally posted in another forum topic. Any additional sets that are added will be by member request only.

Great job Bobby, I appreciate your hard work. In my opinion though, you need to have a more thorough listing for "MAJOR" stars, like Peyton Manning, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Kurt Warner for the auto's and special varieties like electric diamond, gold auto, rookie ink , etc. These cards are pretty heavily traded and demand very high prices and are probably what most of us are anxious to follow.

#3 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:14 AM

We did our main set addition based off member requests to start it off. Now we are tracking key players and adding those sets on the fly. Since we started I know that we have added an additional 100+ sets, they are not complete listings but will have the keys players in it.

Great job Bobby, I appreciate your hard work. In my opinion though, you need to have a more thorough listing for "MAJOR" stars, like Peyton Manning, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Kurt Warner for the auto's and special varieties like electric diamond, gold auto, rookie ink , etc. These cards are pretty heavily traded and demand very high prices and are probably what most of us are anxious to follow.

Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users