2 replies to this topic

#1 ryan0013

ryan0013

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

Hello All,

Recently I found my father's multiple sport cards from the 70's and early 80's. I have barely scratched the surface but some of these cards have value and am wondering what to do with them. I bet their is over 3,000 cards and he inserted most of them in protected coverings so they have to be PSA 10 condition.

If anyone would like to get in touch with me about doing some trading or buying, that would be great. I am interested in baseball historical items more than cards.

Thanks,

Ryan
Ryan R.

#2 PSDNCDOLFAN

PSDNCDOLFAN

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Collection:Set Registry ID PSDNCDOLFAN and Paul Deal's

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

Hello All,

Recently I found my father's multiple sport cards from the 70's and early 80's. I have barely scratched the surface but some of these cards have value and am wondering what to do with them. I bet their is over 3,000 cards and he inserted most of them in protected coverings so they have to be PSA 10 condition.

If anyone would like to get in touch with me about doing some trading or buying, that would be great. I am interested in baseball historical items more than cards.

Thanks,

Ryan

Interested in Miami Dolphins cards in the 70's. Which years do you have? Thanks, Paul

#3 shadisland

shadisland

• Limited Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,

Ryan

It would be great to see a list of some of the cards. May be interested in purchasing the lot.
Baseball Card Collector
pearsonsportscards.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users