3 replies to this topic

#1 ryan0013

ryan0013

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hello VCP Members,

I am in need of selling off my collection of pro sports cards (dating from the 1960's to 2010) and also getting every card sold PSA graded with my "Premier" membership with PSA's grading services. I have tried eBay, but found that my cards were selling below market price, so this is my last option before just throwing them away.

I have set up a blog site at http://www.thefishreport13.blogger.com where I am going to post pictures and details about all of the cards I am selling. I will list if the card has been graded or is in the process of being graded and will allow all visitors to comment and give their offers for cards for sale. I am not going to list prices, so this will be an experiement to see how this works.

Give me a few days and I will start posting cards for sale, while listing cards in my collection for those who are interested in what I have in my collection.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan R.

#2 sivotco1

sivotco1

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:22 AM

Hello VCP Members,

I am in need of selling off my collection of pro sports cards (dating from the 1960's to 2010) and also getting every card sold PSA graded with my "Premier" membership with PSA's grading services. I have tried eBay, but found that my cards were selling below market price, so this is my last option before just throwing them away.

I have set up a blog site at http://www.thefishreport13.blogger.com where I am going to post pictures and details about all of the cards I am selling. I will list if the card has been graded or is in the process of being graded and will allow all visitors to comment and give their offers for cards for sale. I am not going to list prices, so this will be an experiement to see how this works.

Give me a few days and I will start posting cards for sale, while listing cards in my collection for those who are interested in what I have in my collection.

Thanks,

Ryan

link dont work

#3 shadisland

shadisland

• Limited Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

link dont work

Maybe there's a typo on your link?
Baseball Card Collector