1 reply to this topic

#1 flyfishman

flyfishman

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

I have a 1887 old judge N172 of John Irwin. It is graded a PSA 9. Grades of 9 are hard to find in this group. However, Irwin was not a hall of fame player and there is little written about him. He played for Wash. and Phil. I only have a few old judge cards, but they are of key players. Are there any old judge collectors out there who can give me additional information on this card and its collecting appeal.

#2 schoenen

schoenen

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:18 AM

I have a 1887 old judge N172 of John Irwin. It is graded a PSA 9. Grades of 9 are hard to find in this group. However, Irwin was not a hall of fame player and there is little written about him. He played for Wash. and Phil. I only have a few old judge cards, but they are of key players. Are there any old judge collectors out there who can give me additional information on this card and its collecting appeal.

It would be helpful to see a scan -- as pricing on Old Judges is often as much about image clarity as it is about numerical grade. You can send me a scan at mschoenen@google.com, and I would be happy to chat more about your special card!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users