• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lafata12

lafata12

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

if you guys could please help my i have looked and i cant even find the card anywhere to get a value on it what i have is a Kobe bryant topps stadium chrome first day issue card from the year 2000 on the back it is stamped 004/100
its been in a case and in good shape if someone could give me a little help i would be very apreciative "
by the way it is not the refractor which i was able to find and they are stamped out of 25 made and the card number is 87 for both mine and the refractor

#2 polarxpress3

polarxpress3

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:19 AM

if you guys could please help my i have looked and i cant even find the card anywhere to get a value on it what i have is a Kobe bryant topps stadium chrome first day issue card from the year 2000 on the back it is stamped 004/100
its been in a case and in good shape if someone could give me a little help i would be very apreciative "
by the way it is not the refractor which i was able to find and they are stamped out of 25 made and the card number is 87 for both mine and the refractor

BTW...I have a great K Bryant for sale on bay. 2010 Panini R&S Auto numbered to 99.

my name on bay is polarexpress15.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users