• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AGGIEZ

AGGIEZ

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

Howdy boardies! New here. Just found out about this place. Looks like a great resource for sports cards collectors like myself.

I've been collecting sports cards, mostly baseball, since the mid-80's. I only focus on rookie cards and primarily only of HOF or future HOF players. I've been out of collecting for about a decade and the bug is back. This time though I'm currently looking to thin out my collection, basically all of my ungraded raw cards, and upgrade to BGS 9.5/PSA 10 examples of my favorite rookie cards. This looks like a great source for current market data which will help me get up to speed on the current market.

Still haven't signed up for a Gold/Silver Mambership, still debating on that. Any thoughts on the premium membership?

#2 HeritageAddict

HeritageAddict

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

Welcome aboard, you certainly won't find a better resource for helping you evaluate your collection.
[L=My Registry Sets]http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/OtherSets.aspx?m=4009[/L]

#3 Nascar360

Nascar360

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

Welcome!

#4 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

Howdy boardies! New here. Just found out about this place. Looks like a great resource for sports cards collectors like myself.

I've been collecting sports cards, mostly baseball, since the mid-80's. I only focus on rookie cards and primarily only of HOF or future HOF players. I've been out of collecting for about a decade and the bug is back. This time though I'm currently looking to thin out my collection, basically all of my ungraded raw cards, and upgrade to BGS 9.5/PSA 10 examples of my favorite rookie cards. This looks like a great source for current market data which will help me get up to speed on the current market.

Still haven't signed up for a Gold/Silver Mambership, still debating on that. Any thoughts on the premium membership?

Go for the Gold...this way you can see the cards sold(centering, condition makes a huge difference in grades)

#5 Dboneesq

Dboneesq

Master Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

If you buy a decent amount, I am sure the cost of membership will be recouped by not overspending.

#6 Tedw9

Tedw9

Master Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

If you buy a decent amount, I am sure the cost of membership will be recouped by not overspending.

That is so true. A lot of BIN on Ebay are WAY above average selling price and a membership can save you some cash because you will be a well informed buyer.

And as an added bonus, you can create a "My Collection" on here that keeps track of what graded cards you own, grades and their values.

Either way, don't be a stranger. Drop by often and show us all your new pick ups!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users