1 reply to this topic

#1 Dboneesq

Dboneesq

Master Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:41 AM

There is a discussion going on at the CU Boards ... I figured you'd like to address it early before you lose any customers.

I tried to enter the LINK here but I got this message:

You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

The topic is simply "VCP".

Here is the OPs concern:

So whats the story whith them?
Ive been a member for the last year and I was just wondering whats the story now.
Just asking bc I have been buying and what not and checking the VCP prices. I have been seeing that the prices have not been tracked at all months later( on certain items I bought or sold). What is the delay once sold on ebay and auction houses after sold? I have seen several not tracked and Im thinking about canceling my membership bc of the matter. I feel they no longer have a value to me at this pace.
Thoughts?

#2 Reyes

Reyes

• sub-admin
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:15 AM

Already on it..problem is eBay is constantly changing things with the API and never give developers the heads up. So right now we are looking for live listings on eBay to see why we are not catching them. We are still grabbing most everything but trying to figure out why a couple are slipping through the system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users