5 replies to this topic

#1 patriots74

patriots74

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

Im not sure how many Ebay sellers there are on this site, but as you know, Paypal can be hard to deal with, and have very high fees!

There is Moneybookers that is allowed to be used on Ebay!! You dont have to use Paypal anymore.

NO, I am not a salesman..lol

But seriously, please check moneybookers out, they are legit, with very low fees, and they transfer your money straight into your checking account automatically...

Just thought I would pass this info along...

And yes they are totally integrated with Ebay, invoice and all....
1951 Bowman

#2 Tedw9

Tedw9

Master Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

Im not sure how many Ebay sellers there are on this site, but as you know, Paypal can be hard to deal with, and have very high fees!

There is Moneybookers that is allowed to be used on Ebay!! You dont have to use Paypal anymore.

NO, I am not a salesman..lol

But seriously, please check moneybookers out, they are legit, with very low fees, and they transfer your money straight into your checking account automatically...

Just thought I would pass this info along...

And yes they are totally integrated with Ebay, invoice and all....

Have you used them before? I would be interested in seeing what kind of buyer/seller protection they offer also. I know Paypal can be a crap shoot with protection from what I've read, even though I personally have never had a problem with using them.

#3 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Pp fees are terrible and seems eBay is double dipping....don't like the 3-4 day wait

#4 patriots74

patriots74

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

Have you used them before? I would be interested in seeing what kind of buyer/seller protection they offer also. I know Paypal can be a crap shoot with protection from what I've read, even though I personally have never had a problem with using them.

Wow, well eventually they will cause you some issues, I have near 1000 transactions and 100% feedback with high ratings, and they still tried their shenanigans on me...

I have had success with Money bookers so far, and it doesnt seem to bother the sellers since its totally integrated into Ebays system...

MrMint - just to give you an idea...I had a small sale for 23.00 sent to me...Moneybookers just kept .66 cents!!!!

I hope Money bookers catches on like Wildfire because you are correct, Paypal fees are insane!
1951 Bowman

#5 Dboneesq

Dboneesq

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Patriots ...paypal would charge $1.01 on that sale (I believe 35 cents plus 2.9%). What are the MB fees?

#6 Nascar360

Nascar360

Advanced Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

"Patriots ...paypal would charge $1.01 on that sale (I believe 35 cents plus 2.9%). What are the MB fees?" +1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users