• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 synswolf

synswolf

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

I have a tightly sealed (in plastic) set of cards, the front card is Nolan Ryan / Angels 1977 with across the top DONRUSS 1992 and a "Coco-Cola" trademark in red at the upper right corner. The back card is Mark Daniel Sasser, JR. card #256 and the copyright is 1991 leaf,inc. Do I open to see how many cards and what cards are there? From the side it looks like 3 cards in the package. So do I value as an unknow 3rd card or send the package off to be opened, graded and resealed? Any help appreciated I am not a collector obtained when I lived in Orange Co and attended Angles games.

#2 Dboneesq

Dboneesq

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Not too familiar with it, but it does not sound as like it would be worth the money to get graded. What do you mean by: "or send the package off to be opened, graded and resealed?"

#3 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

Sounds like you have some coke cards...just leave them sealed and ungraded not worth the grading fees...good luck

#4 Tedw9

Tedw9

Master Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

Sounds like you have some coke cards...just leave them sealed and ungraded not worth the grading fees...good luck

Bingo. If I remember correctly, these were added to 12 packs of Coke in 1992. I may have a pack or 3 kicking around here myself. Not worth the time or money in grading, UNLESS you want them graded for your own collection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users