1 reply to this topic

#1 boopotts

boopotts

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to get the VCP average for an entire set w/o having to add up each card? For example, let's say I want to find out what the VCP average is for the entire 1964 Topps set in PSA 8. Can I get that number without pulling out my calculator?

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

We do not have set whole values because it is rare that you can buy an entire set all graded with the same grade. What you can do though to get a price is simple and just follow these steps.
1. Search for the set and once found click on "Add set to my collection".
2. Create a group.
3. In the top red line is a global add for the set, enter 1 for price then choose the rest, click apply. The information will fill in for the whole set.
4. All of our sets are master and include all variations so make sure to edit them before clicking on add at the very bottom.
5. Now the set is in your collection with the values that you choose. Important the cost is 1 x the number of cards in the set, and should equal the "Total Cost". If they are not the same it means there is some cards that we have no record sales for in that grade. So check for the missing cards and adjust your price.
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users