Photo

I am New Here. I'm a Chick, I have a Goldmine, I'm The a Genius at knowing it all and jack simultaneously

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PlaynCrazyCard

PlaynCrazyCard

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Alert! Hot chick in the locker room....do what feels right....

onto the matter at hand. ..THE INTRODUCTION-

I am a girl...pretty knowledgeable in sports figures both past and present, mostly baseball...raising My own teenaged studs of the bump and the real estate surrounding said bump (ie.club baseball x 2 brats x 8 years and counting=hopefully a spa-like nursing home someday).

I'm 45 and super cute

I'm 45 and super broke

I'm 45 and super buried in an unconscionable amount of a mixture of brand new factory sealed complete sets in every Topps, Fleer, Dunross, Some Upper Deck, Some traded updates for most years, those years being 1982-1996 some years more stocked than others. All baseball except the coveted 1986 football set. yuppers...I do know what that means...Kosar, and what's was his name again...tip of My My tongue... yeah, Rice. I have 3 #161s, One's ASG Gem Mint !0 which is worthless to most collectors I know...My lesson learned...

I have 1986-87 fleer Jordan sticker set #1thru#11 and Jordan's 2nd year card. All ungraded....#8's though...got alot of that boy and his buddies...

I have like 10 Piuckett RCs in every make model and supposed mismarks
same with these to mention a few

Mattingly
Strawberry
Jackson-you pick which one have them all
Sanders-Ditto
Ripken Jr, his dad and billy boy too!
Griffey Jr-Killer collection here
A-rod-Nice collection

Amazing Philadelphia No Sports Barred Collection-We are those kinds of people.

Amazing Cleveland Cache of crap-I am guilty of winning exs stuff in one of My greatest victories the world of sports memorabilia collectors has ever seem.

Wheaties boxes anyone

minted coins card sets.

Did I say I was cute?

Did I say I was broke?

I need help, advice, and some start-up funding to get cards graded so I can start a business that will make sense of this gigantic bubble of stale gum that exploded littering cards like a pinata some steroid infused slugger yeilding a corked bat just clocked in my family room burying me in a sea of maniacal fanaticism that someone really should be documenting....

Playn My Crazy Card?.....Bwahahahaha.....like the fox that I am....

Thanks for taking the time.

PlaynCrazyCard

Eileen~

sans.regret@yahoo.com

#2 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

I would be interested in the 82 tt set or 84 fleer ud. Welcome to the board.

mrmint23@hotmail.com

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users