3 replies to this topic

#1 dunkjez

dunkjez

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hey folks,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a part-time collector for a long time, never really selling cards. I spent most of my time and money on the retail side of the house. I've been slowly getting back into collecting and have just started selling some of my collection I no longer want. I'm hoping to start buying more graded cards. I hope to build my collection of Tiger Woods, Barry Bonds, and Will Clark. Speaking of which, why can't I find any values on Tiger, more specifically, the 1997 Tiger gold foil Grand Slam Ventures card. Anyway, hope to "see you all around."

#2 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Welcome to the board. I don't think vcp list golf cards. Might try doing a completed sales search on eBay. My email is mrmint23@hotmail.com if I can help.

Kirk

#3 dunkjez

dunkjez

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

Welcome to the board. I don't think vcp list golf cards. Might try doing a completed sales search on eBay. My email is mrmint23@hotmail.com if I can help.

Kirk

Great, thanks Kirk. The only Tiger card I saw on here was the Sports Illustrated card from 1997. I know that he has many graded cards so maybe one day, they can be compiled. Again, thanks for the welcome.

#4 Dboneesq

Dboneesq

Master Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

Good luck with your search.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users