Photo

Need your help on a feature..so please chime in.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

So here we go right now on VCP we grab a single image of the card that sold in an auction. When you view the image of the card it pops up in a separate browser and you can go down the list and pop open as many as you would like and compare the cards that sold in the past and have as many windows open as you would like.

We are in the process of revamping this so that when a card sells we will grab all the images posted by the seller not just the one. So then now when you click to view the image it will be a pop up instead of a new browser window. It will tell you how many images are there with an arrow to go forward or back to view all the images.

Having the new system is cleaner and easier to use but you won't be able to open up other images and compare apples to oranges. The only way to do that is to make it pop open a new browser window every time.

So bottom line we need to know do you want the cleaner way of the pop up and not compare past cards sold or the new browser windows to compare?
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#2 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

Bobby, I prefer having the ability to compare cards. Especially since I prefer centered cards. Thanks for asking.

Reply to this topic

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users