1 reply to this topic

#1 estlin1

estlin1

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hello, 

With the recent birth of my first child, I am returning to collecting baseball cards after a 25 years hiatus.  At risk of sounding cliché, I would like to build 1970-1979 Topps complete sets of graded cards PSA 9s with NO qualifiers.  I could only afford 1980s cards when I was a teenager, so I never touched the wonderful decade of the 70s.

Specifically, I am looking to purchase sets, partial sets or lots of cards of any 1970-1979 PSA 9s with NO qualifiers.

I am getting tired of the eBay one-at-a-time auctions for common cards, yet I am afraid I have little recourse in building these sets a card at a time, unless one of you is willing to sell groupings of these cards which you may have laying around.  I have no local card store to shop.  eBay is all that I have.

I am serious buyer and (newly) private collector.  I am not a dealer or consignment person.  My intention is give your PSA 9s a happy home for a long long time.  You will find me to be very fair and honest buyer.  I will pay reasonably "average" prices for any and all cards as per the VCP.com.

Thanks for reading my post.

Kind regards,

Steven

#2 mrmint23

mrmint23

Master Member

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

1971 is tough in 9...Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic