1 reply to this topic

#1 Bobby

Bobby

Master Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Being with my girls.
  • Collection:Was a heavy Pre-war collector, mostly Hall of Famers type cards.

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

Two new features have been addied to the site to make your life easier. First you can now add player searches to your Want List and or My Collection a great new tool to those player collectors. Second when you add whole sets to MC or WL we have added a toggle switch at the top that will un-check or check the the whole column.
Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#2 TGF_Sports

TGF_Sports

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:49 AM

Two new features have been addied to the site to make your life easier. First you can now add player searches to your Want List and or My Collection a great new tool to those player collectors. Second when you add whole sets to MC or WL we have added a toggle switch at the top that will un-check or check the the whole column.

I attempted to use this option to add only certain cards to my wantlist. When I un-ticked the box, to only select the cards I wanted, the tick-in-the-box of all the cards in the set was not removed. Not until I selected the name of the group I wanted the cards added, did it "un-tick" all of the cards in the set. It appeared to require an additional change in the screen to update the page. Might have also changed it I had selected a particular grade as well. Using IE 7.0.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users