• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 busboy4life

busboy4life

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

Hi I'm new and I've been looking for the answer in the forum but couldn't find it. I have a collection of the 1988 Toys R' Us Topps Rookies and noticed you have more than half of them not in your database. There are a lot more cards I have that are not in the database. Is this because they have gone up for sale or just worthless? How do I add these cards to my collection if they are not in the database? Is there a place I can add there information? The other 2 collections are 1990 Classic (yellow cards) and 1989 Classic (purple cards you have some but missing a lot of the ones I have) 

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Grand Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

You can click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page and request they be added. Be nice if you 

supply them with a set list card numbers and name of player you would like added. Make sure

the name is like this Babe Ruth and not BABE RUTH...that way it will get up much faster. As far

as values I can not tell you if they are worthless of not. But once added to the database the site

will start tracking values if they are sold.

Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

#3 mrmint23

mrmint23

Grand Master

• Limited Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:25 AM

The "Contact us" button is very helpful for if you find pricing errors such as a PSA 9oc slips into PSA 9 pricing since the seller did not include the oc. 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users