To qualify as a VCP Approved Seller, here are the guidelines:
- Use proper title listing format: Year, Set Name, Card Number, Player Name, Grader, Grade.
Example: 1960 Topps #200 Willie Mays SGC 88
- Always disclose PSA qualifiers in your listing title with (MC), (PD), etc.
Example: 1960 Topps #200 Willie Mays PSA 8 (MC)
- Do not mislead with improper data (graders, etc.) on your listing titles and
- Display the VCP Approved Seller logo on all of your sports card listings.
- Must have a feedback score of at least 100.
Here is the VCP Approved Seller graphic for those that have already been approved:
This image displayed on your listings.
Approved sellers get top placement on our GIN (Get It Now) window that displays live listings with a VCP Approved Seller graphic next to it.