1 reply to this topic

#1 fjeff68

fjeff68

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:12 PM

Hi all,

I just signed up today, and I'm just getting settled in.  I searched for this topic in the newbie forum, and struck out.  I have a couple easy questions...

1. Some of my graded cards are new (2015-2018) and are not found when I search for them.  I know they've had sales on ebay in the recent months.  What determines the availability of cards in your database?  I'm less concerned about the prices, but I cant seem to add them to my collection.  I was hoping to avoid and incomplete database, because the more time that passes, I'll forget what I've added to this site, and what I didnt.
  2. Some cards that I have found in the database have strange date ranges.  For Example, my 2014 Topps Update Mookie Betts shows prices through July 24, 2018.  The FAQ section says ebay sales are recorded in on your site every 15 minutes.  I'm certain this card has sold dozens of times (if not hundreds) since July.  I've tried a few ways to change the date range - type it in, toggle between the default ranges - and nothing seems to work.

Thanks for the help!

FJ

#2 Bobby

Bobby

Grand Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:51 PM

FJ,

We have recently added 2000 to current and we have seriously underestimated the workload involved and the crazy amount of sales alone in baseball 2010-current. So along with adding sets and cards on the fly we are back logged on adding sales but they are being added everyday. We are in the process of looking at some options and solutions and will take some time to implement but it will happen.

Bobby Binder
VintageCardPrices

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users